Definición de a posteriori en inglés:
1Relating to or denoting reasoning or knowledge which proceeds from observations or experiences to the deduction of probable causes.
- This volume presents the most up-to-date information available on a posteriori error estimation for finite element approximation in mechanics and mathematics.
- This paper proposes a novel probabilistic variational method with deterministic annealing for the maximum a posteriori estimation of complex stochastic systems.
- Historically the a priori / a posteriori distinction has been closely associated with that between the innate and the learned.
1.1(In general use) of the nature of an afterthought or subsequent rationalization.
- The "author" is an a posteriori rationalization of the text.
- That's an a posteriori rationalization for "looking nice," if ever there was one, but I'll take the designer at his word.
- These sentences are called synthetic and they express an a posteriori thought.
adverbioVolver al principio
1.1 [sentence adverb] With hindsight; as an afterthought.
- The first thesis states that value generation is now primarily the result of social cooperation; the second that there is no longer a direct link between production and valorization, and that the latter is only realized a posteriori in the financial economy.
early 17th century: Latin, 'from what comes after'.
Definición de a posteriori en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan