Definición de abhor en inglés:
verbo (abhors, abhorring, abhorred)[with object]
Regard with disgust and hatred: he abhorred sexism in every form
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Healthcare professionals abhor politicians' interference in the NHS.
- It also means sitting down with someone, someone who is not abhorred or hated, to have a conversation.
- However, it obviously cannot involve either, because the university is famously progressive, and hence abhors both sins.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Watchers are notorious pencil sharpeners, ribbon changers, plant waterers, home repairers and abhorrers of messy rooms or messy pages.
- Your enemies and abhorrers look on with mild amusement.
- Allowing companies to choose their compliancy would satisfy both adorers and abhorrers of the law.
Late Middle English: from Latin abhorrere, from ab- 'away from' + horrere 'to shudder'.
Palabras que riman con abhoradore, afore, anymore, ashore, awe, bandore, Bangalore, before, boar, Boer, bore, caw, chore, claw, cocksure, comprador, cor, core, corps, craw, Delors, deplore, door, draw, drawer, evermore, explore, flaw, floor, for, forbore, fore, foresaw, forevermore, forswore, four, fourscore, furthermore, Gábor, galore, gnaw, gore, grantor, guarantor, guffaw, hard-core, Haugh, haw, hoar, ignore, implore, Indore, interwar, jaw, Johor, Lahore, law, lessor, lor, lore, macaw, man-o'-war, maw, mirador, mor, more, mortgagor, Mysore, nevermore, nor, oar, obligor, offshore, onshore, open-jaw, or, ore, outdoor, outwore, paw, poor, pore, pour, rapport, raw, roar, saw, scaur, score, senhor, señor, shaw, ship-to-shore, shop-floor, shore, signor, Singapore, snore, soar, softcore, sore, spore, store, straw, swore, Tagore, tau, taw, thaw, Thor, threescore, tor, tore, torr, trapdoor, tug-of-war, two-by-four, underfloor, underscore, war, warrantor, Waugh, whore, withdraw, wore, yaw, yore, your
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda