Definición de abhorrent en inglés:
Inspiring disgust and loathing; repugnant: racism was abhorrent to us all
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's as abhorrent and repellent and disgusting to me as it ever was.
- The combination of horrific makeup, abhorrent timing, and trite jokes has literally become painful.
- The idea that covenant marriage ought to be sanctioned by the state is illiberal, reprehensible and abhorrent.
detestable, detested, hateful, hated, loathsome, loathed, despicable, despised, abominable, abominated, execrable, execrated, repellent, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, disgusting, distasteful, horrible, horrid, horrifying, awful, heinous, reprehensible, obnoxious, odious, nauseating, offensive, contemptible
- Example sentences
- It is not uncommon for the airline staff to treat him abhorrently.
- The scenes of appalling neglect we witnessed in these sheds were abhorrently cruel.
- Those who vocalised their prejudices so abhorrently midweek did not speak for an entire country.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan