(Of a feeling or memory) lasting a long time; enduring: he had an abiding respect for her
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He can never hope for lasting human contacts: abiding love, enduring friendship.
- But one abiding feeling displayed by all, despite the circumstances, had to be optimism and an admirable acceptance.
- However, there is some wine that does, triggering a deep and abiding feeling of well-being that is more than simple pleasure.
- [as submodifier]: an abidingly mysterious qualityMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The problem may be abidingly poor translation and localization of documents.
- Moreover, the fragmentary form reveals an abidingly mysterious quality in even the most conventional texts of classic Hollywood.
- Surely the Levites did not imagine their work to be so abidingly important.