Definición de abiding en inglés:
(Of a feeling or memory) lasting a long time; enduring: he had an abiding respect for her
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He can never hope for lasting human contacts: abiding love, enduring friendship.
- But one abiding feeling displayed by all, despite the circumstances, had to be optimism and an admirable acceptance.
- However, there is some wine that does, triggering a deep and abiding feeling of well-being that is more than simple pleasure.
- [as submodifier]: an abidingly mysterious qualityMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The problem may be abidingly poor translation and localization of documents.
- Moreover, the fragmentary form reveals an abidingly mysterious quality in even the most conventional texts of classic Hollywood.
- Surely the Levites did not imagine their work to be so abidingly important.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan