Definición de abnormal en inglés:
Deviating from what is normal or usual, typically in a way that is undesirable or worrying: the illness is recognizable from the patient’s abnormal behaviour
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Every episode marked him, though there is no evidence of any abnormal behaviour.
- His life has been so abnormal it is no surprise that he has such unusual views.
- The boy told the court his behaviour had been abnormal and not the sort of thing he wanted to do in the future.
unusual, uncommon, atypical, untypical, non-typical, unrepresentative, rare, isolated, irregular, anomalous, deviant, deviating, divergent, wayward, aberrant, freak, freakish;
unexpected, unfamiliar, unconventional, surprising, unorthodox, singular, exceptional, extraordinary, out of the ordinary, out of the way;
unnatural, perverse, perverted, twisted, warped, corrupt, unhealthy, distorted, malformed;
British out of the common
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- When they function abnormally it appears to help cancer cells to grow.
- Drought is a prolonged, abnormally dry period when there is not enough water to meet normal or expected needs.
- These are people who are abnormally short for their age and have body weights below what is consistent with health.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán