- A unit of measurement which is defined in terms of the fundamental units of a system (mass, length, and time), and is not based on arbitrary definitions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The treatment effect in terms of absolute units was 1.06 mmol/l (0.88, 0.52 to 1.24 mmol/l with unstandardised data).
- This review focuses on the use of flow cytometry for estimation of nuclear DNA content (DNA flow cytometry) in plants with a special emphasis on the estimation of DNA in absolute units (genome size).
- Relative units mean that the numbers specified in the HTML should be scaled according to some norm which the user's browser already has; absolute units mean that the numbers are not scalable.
Más definiciones de absolute unitDefinición de absolute unit en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.