Definición de absolutize en inglés:
verbo[with object] chiefly Philosophy & Theology
Make or treat (something) as absolute: modes of absolutizing what is merely relative
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In this sense, the Holy Spirit brings God's judgment upon the tendency to absolutize any human institution, even the most sacred.
- Our responsibility as the thinking-doubting faithful is to live graciously out of the Christian tradition without absolutizing it.
- Perhaps we've idolized security, absolutizing it above other values.
- Example sentences
- It seems that this absolutization leads to subjectivism.
- ‘Every producer,’ she writes, ‘is condemned by the absolutization of innovation to a lifetime of peddling the same old trick’; here, for ‘innovation,’ read ‘branding’ or ‘market niche.’
- Again, this is not meant as an argument against rationality, only the absolutisation of it.
Definición de absolutize en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia