- A noun denoting an idea, quality, or state rather than a concrete object: the website contains considerably more abstract nouns than hard factsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Abstract nouns are all liable to be hijacked and twisted, by people of all political ideas.
- It's only because I did Latin and Greek that I know what an abstract noun is; no-one else in school was going to tell me.
- This mannered floridity of diction, accompanied by the persistent capitalization of abstract nouns, was to become a distinguishing and disfiguring feature of Bulwer's prose.
Más definiciones de abstract nounDefinición de abstract noun en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.