Definición de abstractionism en inglés:
1The principles and practice of abstract art: O’Keeffe did not abandon abstractionism
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After the pictorial revolutions of Cubism and abstractionism, it was no longer possible to pretend that surface and structure could unproblematically be melded in the production of a representational picture space.
- And materialism is as much the enemy of art as abstractionism.
- I am convinced that anyone who admires abstractionism will take great pleasure in going deep into Zimmermann's world.
abstractionist sustantivo& adjetivo
- Example sentences
- So might this hypnotic, janglingly joyous painting, which at once distances itself from the astringent purism of New York's anti-nature abstractionists and predicts the way ahead, be a case of the pupil prophesying the master?
- It's easy to look at the work of great abstractionists of the 20th century and take the view that there is no skill, nothing special, no artistry in their paintings and that any idiot with a paintbrush could do the same.
- He missed out too on the critical polemicising of Clement Greenberg and his acolytes which ensured America sustained its cultural hegemony in the face of the tachistes and British abstractionists.
Definición de abstractionism en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary