- Then the airplane starts accelerating rapidly and people begin panicking.
- The airplane accelerates very quickly in the dive and when seen from the ground appears extremely fast.
- What the figures don't tell you, though, is just how quickly this little car accelerates in the midrange.
- It may not have the highest percentage of population infected, but, frighteningly and tragically, its rate of increase is accelerating.
- This contribution is expected to increase as melting rates accelerate, though ultimately the added runoff is predicted to disappear as glaciers decline many decades from now.
- The rate of advance of biotech is likely to accelerate to such an extent that many people who are alive right now will live to see aging become at first partially reversible.
- In this model the gamma rays are emitted as synchrotron radiation by electrons that are accelerated to much lower energies.
- These electrons are further accelerated to strike a fluorescent screen, where the effects can easily be seen by the eyes.
- This action causes the solar atmosphere to sizzle with high-energy X-rays and gamma rays and accelerate proton and electron particles into the solar system.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- His approach appears to be playing them at double-speed and triple-volume, turning the sparse, relaxed soundscape of LP highlight Poor Leno into a throbbing, accelerative monster of a tune.
- The more accelerative, lower-ratio gearbox comes as part of the Z51 performance pack, which also includes stiffer dampers and springs, larger anti-roll bars and larger, cross-drilled brake discs.
- For the most part it veers wildly along that thick line between punk and speed metal, but the two covers of tracks by post-punk Boston band Mission Of Burma slot in seamlessly alongside Coxon's own accelerative output.
Early 16th century (in the sense 'hasten the occurrence of'): from Latin accelerat- 'hastened', from the verb accelerare, from ad- 'towards' + celer 'swift'.
Palabras que riman con acceleratedecelerate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.