Definición de accelerated learning en inglés:
1An intensive method of study which enables material to be learnt in a relatively short time.
- My purpose was to learn the Chinese language and culture, so some friends directed me to these accelerated learning materials, which I used to master the Chinese language in six months.
- With the accelerated learning method, you then can learn at a much faster pace, instead of being bound by the way your teacher teaches or the resources he uses.
- An important aspect of accelerated learning methods is regularly to review new knowledge during the learning process.
2A programme of learning which allows academically able children to progress through school more rapidly than others.
- USAID's Afghanistan Primary Education Program focuses on teacher training, accelerated learning programs for students, and textbook printing and distribution.
- Are you one of the geniuses in that accelerated learning program?
- Across 17 provinces the program has trained 6800 teachers, of which 40% are women, for this accelerated learning program.
Definición de accelerated learning en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan