- Any of various cells of the immune system that interact with T lymphocytes in the initiation of the immune response.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Follicular dendritic cells, interdigitating dendritic cells, and Langerhans cells are the major nonphagocytic antigen-presenting accessory cells of the immune system.
- These results also demonstrate that the generation of a TH1 response requires interaction between accessory cells and T cells in response to H. capsulatum antigens.
- This observation supports extensive prior investigations demonstrating that alveolar macrophages are poor accessory cells as compared with blood monocytes.
Más definiciones de accessory cellDefinición de accessory cell en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.