Definición de accommodating en inglés:
Fitting in with someone’s wishes or demands in a helpful way: we always found the our local branch most accommodating
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many clubs will take newcomers eagerly to help build their numbers, and are normally very accommodating and helpful regardless of your skill level.
- They are extremely accommodating and helpful, with no big hand out for tips.
- I usually do not drift off to that, but he is really a guy that has been very accommodating and helpful to us.
- Example sentences
- Sometimes I'd ride my bike to the feedlot and sing to the cows, who would gather accommodatingly on their side of the cable pen fences, listening to my renditions of ‘Delta Dawn, ‘‘Devil Woman, ‘or ‘North to Alaska.’
- Fortunately, celebrities are proving to be accommodatingly exhibitionist.
- Courage,’ he, however, accommodatingly threw out, ‘is what YOU have.’
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan