- A ladder or flight of steps up the side of a ship allowing access from a small boat or a quayside.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In short order, a team of Sailors led by Kafka retrieved a heavy steel accommodation ladder from the port side.
- One of the survivors, shortly after coming up the accommodation ladder dripping wet, grabbed me (the nearest sailor), hugged me as tightly as his strength would allow, and could only murmur ‘thank you’ through sobs of joy.
- The construction of the accommodation ladder did not conform to the vessel's drawings or specifications.
Más definiciones de accommodation ladderDefinición de accommodation ladder en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.