- 1Highly trained or skilled in a particular activity: an accomplished pianistMás ejemplos en oraciones
expert, skilled, skilful, masterly, virtuoso, master, consummate, proficient, talented, gifted, adept, adroit, deft, dexterous, able, good, competent, capable, efficient, experienced, seasoned, trained, practised, professional, polished, well versed, versed, smart, clever, ingenious, ready, apt, handy, artful; magnificent, brilliant, splendid, marvellous, impressive, excellent, formidable, outstanding, first-class, first-rate, fine; deadlyBritish • informal a dab hand atNorth American • informal crackerjackBritish • informal , • dated wizard• vulgar slang shit-hot• archaic or • humorous compleat• rare habile
- Claire is an accomplished pianist while Carthage plays clarinet, piano, flute and guitar.
- An accomplished pianist, Edward Said wrote some of the most surprising and sharp essays on music.
- The 12 th marquis was an accomplished jazz pianist and his elder son likes to chill out with his guitar.
- 1.1Well educated and having good social skills: a very elegant and accomplished womanMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Less accomplished students are able to work with an educational assistant.
- Not only is he an assured manager, he is accomplished, astute, admirably able.
- These are some of the most intellectually accomplished Indian women of our time.