- A male midwife.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The only defect in hospital obstetrics from my standpoint was that the usual fees for labor and delivery rooms plus a few days in the hospital and an ambulance trip home left little or nothing with which the accoucheur might be paid.
- We were unable to determine if the placental indications for placental examination were adhered to, as this determination is reliant on the accoucheur recognizing the abnormalities to warrant submitting the placenta for examination.
- Thomas R. Verny, MD, is a gifted psychiatrist, academic, writer, communicator, and accoucheur to prenatal and perinatal psychology.
mid 18th century: French, from accoucher (see accouchement).
Más definiciones de accoucheurDefinición de accoucheur en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.