- Money owed by a company to its creditors.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At last report, it had just $8.52 a share in total liabilities, mostly accounts payable.
- Coke could also apply for a revolving line of credit with a foreign bank in order to cover accounts payable; however, that required Coke to assume some risk by providing a letter of guarantee to cover the Vietnamese partner.
- Concur manages documentation requirements, so employees can submit their grades and receipts directly to accounts payable and be reimbursed through payroll.
Más definiciones de accounts payableDefinición de accounts payable en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.