Más definiciones de AccraDefinición de Accra en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
- (In West Africa and the Caribbean) a fritter made with black-eyed peas or a similar pulse, or, especially in Trinidad, mashed fish.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- England fans in Otley tucked into a traditional Nigerian breakfast of spicy black-eyed pea fritters (akara) and friend bananas at Korks Wine Bar and Brasserie.
- I opened my dinner with an assiette créole: crab-back stuffed with saltfish and spices, accras (seafood and vegetable fritters) and a couple of local crayfish called ouassous.
- Two special dishes of Tobago are curry crab and dumplings and accra, which is seasoned salt fish pounded and shaped into small cakes and fried.
from Yoruba àkàrà 'bean cake'.