sustantivo(the accused) [treated as singular or plural]
- A person or group of people who are charged with or on trial for a crime: the accused was ordered to stand trial on a number of charges two of the accused were sentenced to thirteen years in prisonMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There can be no trial at all unless the accused is fit both to plead and to stand trial.
- Immediately after the robbery the accused had left his home and could not be found by the police.
- These are not cases where the accused has caused death while in an involuntary state.
Más definiciones de accusedDefinición de accused en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.