- 1Not consisting of, divided into, or containing cells.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Briefly, a cell volume distribution was obtained and gates were set to select for counting only intact cells excluding acellular debris.
- This isolate contains an internal acellular compartment containing filaments linking the cells.
- Besides being segmented, the body wall of annelids is characterized by being made up of both circular and longitudinal muscle fibers surrounded by a moist, acellular cuticle that is secreted by an epidermal epithelium.
Más definiciones de acellularDefinición de acellular en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.