- A white crystalline compound used as a low-calorie artificial sweetener, typically in the form of a potassium salt ( acesulfame-K).
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A sulphur-containing heterocyclic compound; chemical formula: C4H5NO4S
- Breyers also adds acesulfame potassium, an artificial sweetener that may or may not be safe (it hasn't been adequately tested).
- In the United States, four artificial sweeteners are approved for use: saccharin, aspartame, sucralose, and acesulfame-K.
- Saccharin, acesulfame-K and sucralose are non-nutritive sweeteners.
1980s: of unknown origin.