Definición de achieve en inglés:
Successfully bring about or reach (a desired objective or result) by effort, skill, or courage: he achieved his ambition to become a press photographer the killings achieved nothing [no object]: people striving to achieve
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- O'Neill has told his players that pretty football must be secondary to achieving the right result.
- The left wing of the attack achieved its objectives but the right wing failed completely.
- We are achieving significant results in reducing crime and the fear of crime.
attain, reach, arrive at;
realize, carry off, bring off, pull off, bring about, accomplish, carry through, fulfil, execute, perform, engineer, carry out, bring to fruition, conclude, complete, finish, consummate;
earn, win, gain, find, establish, acquire, obtain, procure, come by, get, secure, clinch, seize, wrest, hook, net
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- We are constantly reviewing our work at Leeds - targets and timescales must be realistic and achievable.
- They help young people reach achievable goals and take advantage of opportunities for development.
- Now all of this is possible and achievable in the space of a few hours.
Palabras que riman con achievebelieve, breve, cleave, conceive, deceive, eve, greave, grieve, heave, interleave, interweave, khedive, leave, misconceive, naive, Neve, peeve, perceive, reave, receive, reive, relieve, reprieve, retrieve, sheave, sleeve, steeve, Steve, Tananarive, Tel Aviv, thieve, underachieve, upheave, weave, we've, Yves
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán