Definición de achy en inglés:
adjetivo (achier, achiest)
Suffering from continuous dull pain: she felt tired and achy
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Severe or sharp pains are more significant than dull, achy pains.
- Venous wound pain is often minimal and may be described as dull, achy pain or heaviness in the legs.
- A tension headache is a dull, achy feeling on both sides of the head.
- Example sentences
- The virus may also be noted by a lack of appetite, general sluggishness and achiness, and by the strong feeling that everything is too much effort, including speech, eye-movement and sensible thought.
- Right now I could do with someone to gently rub the achiness from my shoulders, back and legs; to bring me a cup of tea; to cuddle up against me and keep me warm at night.
- Had an awful headache, the back is still sore, but most the other achiness has gone away.
Definición de achy en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan