Definición de achy en inglés:
adjetivo (achier, achiest)
Suffering from continuous dull pain: she felt tired and achy
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Severe or sharp pains are more significant than dull, achy pains.
- Venous wound pain is often minimal and may be described as dull, achy pain or heaviness in the legs.
- A tension headache is a dull, achy feeling on both sides of the head.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The virus may also be noted by a lack of appetite, general sluggishness and achiness, and by the strong feeling that everything is too much effort, including speech, eye-movement and sensible thought.
- Right now I could do with someone to gently rub the achiness from my shoulders, back and legs; to bring me a cup of tea; to cuddle up against me and keep me warm at night.
- Had an awful headache, the back is still sore, but most the other achiness has gone away.
Palabras que riman con achyBlakey, flaky, quaky, shaky, snaky, wakey-wakey
Definición de achy en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda