- A kind of popular synthesized dance music with a fast repetitive beat, popular in the 1980s and associated with the taking of drugs such as Ecstasy: [as modifier]: the thumping rhythm of acid-house musicMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The gender-bending pop star was promoting a new album; was singing the praises of acid-house music; and, having kicked the drug habit, was completely open about his sexuality.
- This is apparent on the string of flaccid acid-house tracks that make up the middle portion of the disc.
- Dance fans fed up with overcrowded clubs and overpriced DJs are returning to the days of acid-house parties.
Más definiciones de acid houseDefinición de acid house en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.