- The health officer acknowledged that dozens of refugees had fallen sick due to lack of food, medicine, clean water, bedding and sanitation.
- It is a truth universally acknowledged that American politics runs in generational cycles.
- At the post-summit press conference he acknowledged that the measures agreed were not a complete answer to the problem of illegal immigration.
- Ryan acknowledged the importance of quality childcare provision and family support and the influence it had on the life chances of children was becoming more and more evident in society.
- In the years since its 1988 release, Fisherman's Blues has been acknowledged as an important staging post in the rebirth of folk music.
- Following his second one-man show in Paris in 1883, Monet began to be acknowledged as the foremost landscape painter of his day.
- Shortly thereafter, I received a letter that acknowledged my work ‘on behalf of the commonwealth of God.’
- Since the release of the film Carter has made a point of acknowledging his gratitude to the Canadian group.
- It is with much gratitude that Psychiatric Times acknowledges Dr. Moffic for his assistance in planning and reviewing this special report.
- They attack the term ‘amnesty’ for implicitly acknowledging the validity of borders.
- Then Lord Elgin, his family and descendants of the noblemen who acknowledged the king's legitimate enthronement at the time, will dip their family flags in homage to the Bruce.
- I am heartened that they have acknowledged the validity of our marriage.
- ‘Rutherford never notices or acknowledges anyone around him,’ Marc pointed out.
- Whenever I go out, people refuse to acknowledge me if I start talking to them.
- Craven waved and smiled happily at Ms Markovich, but he refused to acknowledge his mother, who also sat in the public gallery.
- The accused had acknowledged receipt of the document and signed the acknowledgement.
- She received a letter back acknowledging the processing fees and advising that she could now apply for her holiday.
- That letter was acknowledged by NCIS by letter dated 17th March, received into these offices on 20th March.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The online university has made it very easy for business professionals to earn a reputed and widely acknowledgeable degree from the comfort of their home or office.
- The acknowledgeable guides show you the real city of Joburg and the many inspiring projects in bustling Shanty Town Soweto.
Late 15th century: from the obsolete Middle English verb knowledge, influenced by obsolete acknow 'acknowledge, confess'.
Palabras que riman con acknowledgecollege, foreknowledge, knowledge
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: ac¦know|ledge
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.