Definición de acolyte en inglés:
1A person assisting a priest in a religious service or procession.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- There were scores of acolytes and priests, preparing to begin the ritual.
- With no Sunday school program for the five or so children present, we were invited to be part of the Sunday morning service. I served as an acolyte, a lay reader, and even led liturgical dance.
- Priests, acolytes and choirboys pad round a central tent that represents the holy of holies, the spiritual home of the Ark.
1.1An assistant or follower: she runs the department through a small group of acolytes
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But he also set an undisputed world record, for the number of aides, acolytes, spongers and hangers-on that he assembled in one place at the same time.
- After a triumphal festival performance in California last month, Smith and co will soon tour with a string of acolytes supporting.
- It is daft only because the politicians, their acolytes and braindead supporters will label it daft.
North American informal body man
Palabras que riman con acolyteBakelite • Armalite
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda