- An expert in the branch of physics concerned with the properties of sound.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In May, the acoustician ran a sound test involving brass and percussion instruments.
- A team of acousticians, psychologists, and musicians rigged a large pipe to produce 17 - Hz waves, which they played during selected contemporary music pieces being performed in a concert hall.
- From the 1920s on, acousticians promoted fan-shaped concert halls, virtually free of reverberation.
Más definiciones de acousticianDefinición de acoustician en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.