Definición de actinic en inglés:
(Of light or lighting) able to cause photochemical reactions, as in photography, through having a significant short wavelength or ultraviolet component.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- This approach can be very cost-effective, since the cost of non-LED based actinic illumination is significantly lower than LED-based illumination.
- These states were detected both by short actinic flashes and by the switching of the actinic illumination level between different stationary state values.
- Leaves were then illuminated with actinic light and saturating flashes of 0.7 s duration were applied every 1.5 min.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Optical radiation may cause chemical changes in living or non-living materials: this property is called actinism and radiation capable of causing such changes is referred to as actinic radiation.
- The author here suggests the introduction of a useful word, radiance, to express the light, radiant heat, and actinism of the sun, which are evidently modifications of the same form of energy.
- The germination of seeds in the spring is dependent upon the variations in the amount of actinism or chemical influence of light and heat.
Palabras que riman con actinicclinic, cynic, Finnic, Jacobinic, rabbinic
Definición de actinic en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda