Definición de actinomycete en inglés:
A bacterium of an order of typically non-motile filamentous forms. They include streptomycetes, and were formerly regarded as fungi.
- Order Actinomycetales; Gram-positive
- In the composting process, the tissues of carcasses are broken down aerobically by bacteria, fungi, actinomycetes, and protozoa to produce water vapor, carbon dioxide, heat, and a stabilized organic residue.
- Many antibiotics come from bacteria, actinomycetes, and fungi.
- Actinomycosis is a chronic infection caused by various bacteria called actinomycetes.
Definición de actinomycete en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia