- Direct participation in military operations as a member of the armed forces: an airman on active service her son saw active service in the Gulf WarMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The tax exclusion applies only to compensation for active service in the Armed Forces.
- The son of an Anzac sniper, he joined the infantry in 1945 but was too young to see active service in World War II.
- In 40 years of active service he saw the Army at its worst and at its best.
Más definiciones de active serviceDefinición de active service en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.