Definición de activism en inglés:
The policy or action of using vigorous campaigning to bring about political or social change: growing activism on the abortion issue
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They encouraged political activism by organising and advertising demonstrations and protests.
- This is a brilliant merging of mainstream film production and political activism.
- As is often the norm, university was the beginning of my serious political activism.
activist sustantivo& adjetivo
- Example sentences
- Local government union activists are arguing to come out again on the same day as the teachers.
- Ray is known as a committed peace activist who also opposes privatisation.
- He was a lawyer and a trade union activist, a campaigner for human rights and democracy.
Definición de activism en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan