Make a reality of: he had actualized his dream and achieved the world record
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What this master couple has effectively accomplished is to actualize the great marital paradox: that people can only change if they don't feel they have to.
- [A] way-too-short informative clip (you want it to go on for days) features a typical Marin County self-help group talking about actualizing your dreams.
- Recognize the potential; actualize the dream.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It ensures that the delay from the moment a decision is made to the actualization of that decision is at least two or three hours, if not more.
- A very simple parallel can be drawn between actualisations of an enthusiasm for modifying cars and actualisations of an enthusiasm for computer gaming.
- After 15 years, the executive as the source of political leadership ought to seek the actualisation of these outputs of democratic governance.
Definición de actualize en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.