- A form of alternative therapy in which manual pressure is used to stimulate specific points on the body along what are considered to be lines of energy.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She has been having mind and body therapy, acupressure and acupuncture.
- If someone is less flexible or unwell, more emphasis would be placed on working the energy lines with acupressure rather than stretching the body.
- From these therapies they have selected four - massage, aromatherapy, acupressure and reflexology - that can be safely and effectively performed at home without prior training.
Más definiciones de acupressureDefinición de acupressure en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.