- A device or piece of software that can be added to a computer to give extra features or functions: add-in boards the latest add-insMás ejemplos en oraciones
- But the Power Mac is a special case in that its graphics are add-ins, so Apple can pretty much bundle whatever board takes its fancy.
- Certainly, those machines, with their SDMC add-in slot, new peripheral connector and other refinements, will be high on developers' shopping lists - higher, at any rate, than the older PDAs.
- Intel is also known to be working on an add-in that combines Wi-Fi and 3G mobile phone network connectivity, but it is not expected to unveil this product until later this Autumn.
Más definiciones de add-inDefinición de add-in en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.