- 1A book for recording the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of friends, acquaintances, etc..Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The officer flipped through the address book to the "F's" and spotted this Avshalom Fior's name.
- Dress up your mother's worn address book with a cover of synthetic leather or suede.
- I just kept the wonderful black and gold address book in its pristine condition as a souvenir.
- 1.1A facility on a computer or mobile phone which allows a user to store details of their personal contacts.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After transferring your current address book to your new email client, remember to delete all the addresses from your Outlook address book as an extra precaution.
- The idea is that you store the word "ICE" in your mobile phone address book, and against it enter the number of the person you would want to be contacted "In Case of Emergency".
- Once activated, the worm spread to all contacts in the user's Outlook address book, and via internet chat.
Más definiciones de address bookDefinición de address book en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.