Cite as evidence: a number of factors are adduced to explain the situation
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This may occur when an accused adduces sufficient evidence to raise a doubt about his guilt but the jury is not convinced on a balance of probabilities that his account is true.
- No specific evidence has been adduced in respect of this allegation.
- A number of proposal forms were adduced in evidence to indicate the areas of concern to yacht insurers.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- This name is placed amongst the exotic surnames because no Celtic or Scandinavian etymology appears to be adducible for it.
- We are naturally drawn to one passage of Saxon history, both from its interesting character, and the satisfactory evidence adducible for its main outline, - the history of St. Frideswide.
- There is much to be said on both sides of the argument about whether intercept evidence should be adducible in court; I continue to consider the matter carefully, and will be happy to take advice.
Late Middle English: from Latin adducere, from ad- 'towards' + ducere 'to lead'.
Palabras que riman con adduceabstruse, abuse, Ballets Russes, Belarus, Bruce, burnous, caboose, charlotte russe, conduce, deduce, deuce, diffuse, douce, educe, excuse, goose, induce, introduce, juice, Larousse, loose, luce, misuse, moose, mousse, noose, obtuse, Palouse, produce, profuse, puce, recluse, reduce, Rousse, seduce, sluice, Sousse, spruce, traduce, truce, use, vamoose, Zeus
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: ad¦duce
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda