- A cell specialized for the storage of fat, found in connective tissue.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Our case contained cells at various stages of metaplasia, ranging from atypical cancer cells to mature adipocytes.
- Spindle cell lipomas show well-differentiated adipocytes, as in a typical lipoma, but in addition have foci of myxoid tissue with spindled cells.
- Recent studies indicate that mesenchymal stem cells not only differentiate into osteoblasts but also into adipocytes.
Más definiciones de adipocyteDefinición de adipocyte en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.