Definición de admiration en inglés:
- The hard working people in the theatre community deserve our respect and admiration for the time and effort they put into their craft.
- Everyone was full of praise and admiration for the people who worked so hard to make this trip so memorable.
- Everyone affected by the floods will be filled with admiration for the Hovingham diggers.
- I try to show that it's possible to be different and worthy of admiration and respect.
- All her life she's never done anything that has been worthy of my admiration and respect.
- She says my goals and aspirations inspire her, and frankly, I want to be worthy of her admiration.
- I take no pleasure from passive admiration of designer products.
- Nevertheless his finest works are among the most significant of their time and remain capable of giving pleasure and evoking admiration.
miracle from Middle English:
In Latin a miraculum was ‘an object of wonder’ and was formed from mirus ‘wonderful’. These also lie behind admiration (Late Middle English) and marvel (Middle English).
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.