Definición de admiration en inglés:
- There is something about a person who has the integrity to live as they profess to believe that never fails to spark at least a faint twinge of admiration.
- His unique teaching style gained him the admiration and affection of the many talented undergraduate and graduate students who were attracted to his lectures and seminars.
- It was the innocence and charm of his work that won him the admiration of the avant-garde.
- I try to show that it's possible to be different and worthy of admiration and respect.
- All her life she's never done anything that has been worthy of my admiration and respect.
- She says my goals and aspirations inspire her, and frankly, I want to be worthy of her admiration.
- I take no pleasure from passive admiration of designer products.
- Nevertheless his finest works are among the most significant of their time and remain capable of giving pleasure and evoking admiration.
miracle from Middle English:
In Latin a miraculum was ‘an object of wonder’ and was formed from mirus ‘wonderful’. These also lie behind admiration (Late Middle English) and marvel (Middle English).
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.