sustantivo (plural adobos)[mass noun]
- 1A Filipino dish of chicken or pork stewed in vinegar, garlic, soy sauce, bay leaves, and peppercorns.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Philippine Embassy ladies will participate in the mela and introduce everyone to cuisine like chicken adobo, garlic rice, pancit or vegetarian and non-vegetarian noodles, Philippine chicken barbecue and other delicacies.
- In the Philippines, nipa vinegar is used to prepare chicken adobo and paksiw.
- I tried the Thai green curry, Filipino adobo and Malaysian satay; all delicious.
- 1.1The marinade in which adobo is cooked.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are three salads and then several Oriental Specialties including a Filipino adobo braised pork spare ribs.
- Meat is often marinated in a seasoning mixture known as adobo, which is made from lemon, garlic, pepper, salt, and other spices.
- 2 (also adobo sauce) A paste or marinade made from chillies, vinegar, herbs, and spices, used in Mexican cookery to flavour meat or fish.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is large enough to serve as lunch for two or three, and luxuriously flavoured with pork adobo and with chilli.
- The adobo marinade may be used to marinate raw meat for up to twenty-four hours before grilling or roasting.
- Grilled flank steak is marvelously roast-beefy, sinewy and heady with adobo spice.
Spanish, literally 'marinade'.
Más definiciones de adoboDefinición de adobo en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.