- Relating to or denoting the side or end where the mouth is situated: the adoral shieldsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Therefore, in these early stages, the boundary can be drawn between these aboral plates and those formed adoral to the terminals.
- These individuals are rare, are less than 15 mm in test diameter, and contain spines very similar to the thin, gracile, lightly ornamented, adoral spines of larger specimens.
- These structures improve the resistance of the ammonite septum to pressure upon its main surface in both adapical and adoral directions.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The resulting adorally arching of the septa, combined with their thickening toward the center, together improve the resistance of the ammonoid to strong dragging forces between the organism and its buoyant conch.
- Embryonic shell.-The most apical part of the shell, adorally marked by the nepionic constriction.
Más definiciones de adoralDefinición de adoral en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.