- He loved people, adored our friends and was the life of any party we had at home.
- While the people who saw him when he was first born adored him, their love for him has become so much greater now that he's developed his own personality.
- I loved her, adored her and what she represented.
- He dropped out of soccer altogether at 14 after being injured in a serious car crash but now regularly plays before 32,000 adoring City fans at Maine Road.
- There is a group of hardcore fans, which adores the game not bothering who the teams are.
- Liked, if not adored by fans, Mozegetar has proved both a marvel to listen to and watch in live shows where he exudes a certain passion for what he does.
- In worship we adore the Triune God of creation and redemption and He gives Himself in the fullness of grace to His people.
- Worship and adore the Guru, the Perfect True Guru, and all your sinful residues shall be dispelled.
- The prize was some small comprehension of the worship of a people, unique because the God it adored and glorified was unique.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The priests of the parish have made a special appeal for adorers on the First Friday of each month from 1 pm to 7.30 pm.
- At least two adorers should be present for the chosen hour - more would be welcome.
- Even Jesus' use of the term ‘Father’ emphasizes the new relationship of true adorers to God and consequently to one another.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He's one of the most powerful and wise men that I will ever know, ‘she says adoringly.’
- Zoom in, and you see a father gazing adoringly at his son's first footsteps.
- Round about him, parents stand holding new-born babies while older children sit adoringly at his feet.
Late Middle English: via Old French from Latin adorare 'to worship', from ad- 'to' + orare 'speak, pray'.
The semantic strands of ‘worship’ and ‘spoken prayer’ are interwoven in adore, which came from Latin adorare ‘to worship’. The adorable came into use in the early 17th century meaning ‘worthy of divine worship’; the current meaning ‘lovable, inspiring great affection’ dates from the early 18th century.
Palabras que riman con adoreabhor, afore, anymore, ashore, awe, bandore, Bangalore, before, boar, Boer, bore, caw, chore, claw, cocksure, comprador, cor, core, corps, craw, Delors, deplore, door, draw, drawer, evermore, explore, flaw, floor, for, forbore, fore, foresaw, forevermore, forswore, four, fourscore, furthermore, Gábor, galore, gnaw, gore, grantor, guarantor, guffaw, hard-core, Haugh, haw, hoar, ignore, implore, Indore, interwar, jaw, Johor, Lahore, law, lessor, lor, lore, macaw, man-o'-war, maw, mirador, mor, more, mortgagor, Mysore, nevermore, nor, oar, obligor, offshore, onshore, open-jaw, or, ore, outdoor, outwore, paw, poor, pore, pour, rapport, raw, roar, saw, scaur, score, senhor, señor, shaw, ship-to-shore, shop-floor, shore, signor, Singapore, snore, soar, softcore, sore, spore, store, straw, swore, Tagore, tau, taw, thaw, Thor, threescore, tor, tore, torr, trapdoor, tug-of-war, two-by-four, underfloor, underscore, war, warrantor, Waugh, whore, withdraw, wore, yaw, yore, your
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: adore
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.