Involving or creating favourable circumstances that increase the chances of success or effectiveness; beneficial: the scheme is advantageous to your company we are in an advantageous position
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This allocation would be made in a way that was most advantageous to shareholders, Mr Goodyear said.
- Our schemes are very competitive and advantageous for the value we offer.
- Even if you are in a position to dip into your savings for the odd £15,000, it may not be all that advantageous to do so.
superior, dominant, powerful, important, commanding, excellent, good, fine, fortunate, lucky, privileged, favourable, preferable, preferred, favoured, more desirable, most desirable
beneficial, of benefit, helpful, of assistance, useful, of use, valuable, of value, of service, profitable, fruitful, rewarding, gainful, lucrative;
suitable, convenient, expedient, appropriate, fitting, favourable, auspicious, propitious, fortuitous, lucky;
in everyone's interests
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Here I rely on Chun, who is somewhat more advantageously positioned to participate in this debate, to provide the critique.
- The present invention is also concerned with a blood components separator unit, which can advantageously be used in practice of the above-mentioned method.
- Lunar eclipses - like that advantageously interpreted by Christopher Columbus in 1504-may more easily be used because they can be seen over a much wider area.
Palabras que riman con advantageouscontagious, courageous, outrageous, rampageous
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: ad¦van|ta¦geous
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda