Definición de advantageous en inglés:
Involving or creating favourable circumstances that increase the chances of success or effectiveness; beneficial: the scheme is advantageous to your company we are in an advantageous position
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This allocation would be made in a way that was most advantageous to shareholders, Mr Goodyear said.
- Our schemes are very competitive and advantageous for the value we offer.
- Even if you are in a position to dip into your savings for the odd £15,000, it may not be all that advantageous to do so.
superior, dominant, powerful, important, commanding, excellent, good, fine, fortunate, lucky, privileged, favourable, preferable, preferred, favoured, more desirable, most desirable
beneficial, of benefit, helpful, of assistance, useful, of use, valuable, of value, of service, profitable, fruitful, rewarding, gainful, lucrative;
suitable, convenient, expedient, appropriate, fitting, favourable, auspicious, propitious, fortuitous, lucky;
in everyone's interests
- Example sentences
- Here I rely on Chun, who is somewhat more advantageously positioned to participate in this debate, to provide the critique.
- The present invention is also concerned with a blood components separator unit, which can advantageously be used in practice of the above-mentioned method.
- Lunar eclipses - like that advantageously interpreted by Christopher Columbus in 1504-may more easily be used because they can be seen over a much wider area.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia