- The event was advertised as family friendly with many workshops for both beginner and advanced practitioner.
- Although the service was advertised as being ‘free’ it was being charged at 38p per minute.
- You are required to advertise your product or service and the terms of the sale honestly and accurately.
- Mrs Darlington got the job after the town council advertised the vacancy last summer.
- Frank, 41, applied for the post when the parish council advertised two vacancies.
- So much so that the English Golf Union has got a page on its website which advertises such vacancies.
- We have installed additional signs on the road and done everything possible to advertise the fact that the speed limit has been reduced.
- You are passionate and adventurous, however, you do not go around advertising these qualities.
- No one bothered advertising the fact that, in order to live, I need to keep breathing.
- He was advertised the French army in Italy had had an overthrow.
- The captains of the guards advertised the Emperor of it, who sent out scouts.
Late Middle English: from Old French advertiss-, lengthened stem of advertir, from Latin advertere 'turn towards' (see advert2).
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: ad¦ver|tise
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.