- The guy has become rich and famous through public advocacy of an unhealthy lifestyle.
- The government wanted an unclassified document on which it could draw in its advocacy of its policy.
- His bullish and untiring advocacy of the Government and its policies may not be to everyone's taste.
- In such cases, I find an element of legal advocacy present which does not become an expert's testimony.
- The law allowing plaintiffs to recover legal fees in advocacy lawsuits has been on the books for a long time.
- His willingness to embark upon detailed research was closer to advocacy than to the approach of an objective expert.
Late Middle English: via Old French from medieval Latin advocatia, from advocare 'summon, call to one's aid' (see advocate).
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: ad¦vo|cacy
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.