- 1(Of a liquid) made effervescent by being charged with carbon dioxide or some other gas: aerated spring waterMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Appearing frothy and fairly solid, foams are actually aerated liquids - liquids combined with air.
- Oh no sire, he was drinking aerated water.
- The drinks bottles contained a wide range of beverages, including aerated water, ginger beer and lemonade all produced locally.
- 2British • informal Agitated, angry, or overexcited: don’t get so aerated!Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When you suspect someone is trying that hard to shock, it's difficult to get even mildly aerated.
- He gets very aerated about the idea of the prime minister lying.
- I might start a self-help group for those of us who become so aerated by airheads on the airwaves.
Más definiciones de aeratedDefinición de aerated en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.