sustantivo[usually treated as singular]
Loops, rolls, and other feats of spectacular flying performed in one or more aircraft to entertain an audience on the ground.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- An experienced Skyray user can perform aerobatics, doing barrel rolls and slaloming through clouds.
- And while it's a sturdy training aircraft, it also has a deserved reputation for aerobatics - it can perform a 360° roll in just two seconds.
- It had excellent performance at height and could still perform aerobatics at 5000m.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The all-metal airplane was aerobatic, mostly with help from momentum.
- Some pilots argue that wood is a more logical material for aerobatic airplanes than metal because wood has no memory.
- The aircraft had left the airport at Lafayette for an aerobatic practice flight.
Definición de aerobatics en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.