- 1Relating to, involving, or requiring free oxygen: simple aerobic bacteriaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Plants, as other aerobic organisms, require oxygen for the efficient production of energy.
- The importance of free fatty acids in aerobic metabolism is best shown in cardiac muscle.
- White blood cells have respiratory enzymes for aerobic metabolism, and others suited to their particular functions.
- 1.1Relating to or denoting exercise taken to improve the efficiency of the body’s cardiovascular system in absorbing and transporting oxygen: running is an aerobic activity while weightlifting is notMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Weight training and aerobic exercise are important for improving body composition.
- There was a time in your life when you didn't even realize what you were doing was called aerobic or cardio exercise.
- For a fit and healthy cardiovascular system, aerobic training should be performed three to four times a week.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This means being aerobically fit and having stamina.
- A healthy body is one that is strong, flexible and aerobically fit.
- The thing with long distance running is that you don't have to push yourself incredibly hard, particularly aerobically.
Más definiciones de aerobicDefinición de aerobic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.