sustantivo[often treated as singular]
Vigorous exercises designed to increase cardiovascular efficiency.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The gym offers yoga therapy, aerobics and callisthenics separately for men and women.
- Step aerobics, gym ball, aerobics and yoga classes will start soon in Manorhamilton.
- There is also a movement studio for aerobics, yoga and stretch and toning exercises.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was developed for runners, but can also be used by bikers, skaters, walkers, aerobicists, and others.
- They were able to see the interesting characters that gather each morning, including aerobicists and calisthenics diehards.
- It's hard to keep up with your favorite aerobicist but, catch your breath, you can with this one of a kind aerobics gift.