Definición de aerobics en inglés:
plural sustantivo[often treated as singular]
Vigorous exercises designed to increase cardiovascular efficiency.
- The gym offers yoga therapy, aerobics and callisthenics separately for men and women.
- Step aerobics, gym ball, aerobics and yoga classes will start soon in Manorhamilton.
- There is also a movement studio for aerobics, yoga and stretch and toning exercises.
- Example sentences
- It was developed for runners, but can also be used by bikers, skaters, walkers, aerobicists, and others.
- They were able to see the interesting characters that gather each morning, including aerobicists and calisthenics diehards.
- It's hard to keep up with your favorite aerobicist but, catch your breath, you can with this one of a kind aerobics gift.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan