Definición de aerodynamics en inglés:
plural sustantivo[treated as singular]
1The study of the properties of moving air and the interaction between the air and solid bodies moving through it.
- Students study subjects such as aerodynamics, aircraft electrical systems and avionics.
- The University of Bath researchers are studying the complex aerodynamics needed to fly very small unmanned aircraft.
- Even the great 16th century artist Leonardo da Vinci made studies of aerodynamics and flying apparatus.
1.1 [treated as plural] The properties of a solid object regarding the manner in which air flows around it: the plane has the aerodynamics of a brick once the forward thrust is lost
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The fur on tennis balls and the stitching on baseballs also create turbulence, which similarly affects the aerodynamics.
- It's just the way these cars are designed with the aerodynamics.
- But last week in testing we made some steps forward in terms of tyres and aerodynamics, so we should be strong here.
- Example sentences
- Well, I am originally an aerodynamicist - my Ph.D. was in an aerodynamics department.
- The laws of physics aren't all that aerodynamicists deal with when they head to the wind tunnel.
- While it's presently in the domain of engineers and aerodynamicists, they're working on a digital interface for designers.
Definición de aerodynamics en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India