- 1Relating to the use of aircraft for medical purposes such as transporting patients to hospital.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The level of care received varies from basic first aid to sophisticated intensive care in aeromedical evacuation aircraft.
- The primary aircraft used for the aeromedical evacuation mission are the C - 141 Starlifter and C - 130 Hercules.
- It has been very rewarding to work with them and be able to assist with the aeromedical evacuations of patients.
- 2Relating to medical issues associated with air travel.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The four-week course taught aeromedical physiology, aircraft-loading procedures, and survival skills.
Más definiciones de aeromedicalDefinición de aeromedical en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.